Living Words of Wisdom
for a Happier, Healthier You
Living Words of Wisdom, is a result what I've learned in my own life's journey and is here to help make life's ups and downs a little easier to handle and understand. Life doesn't have to be a constant struggle. There are ways to quiet the mind, heal the body, and enrich the spirit.
Clinically proven and fastest impotence treatment generico from registered chemist.
Who said life has to be hard? REALLY! who said that? . . .
I’m all for finding ways to make life what it should be, an exciting learning experience and an unforgettable journey. I want to share what I have found to be a benefit in my life and what has helped me find my way through life's maze.
Let this site become the catalyst to helping you live your best life now. There are resources here to help you toward becoming a happier, healthier, and fulfilled you.
When you know where you stand in the grand scheme of life you gain everything. The motivational words of wisdom that ring true for you will open your mind and heart to new ways of looking at your life and the people that share it with you.
Remember, to feel good about the world around you, you first have to feel good about yourself.
“I am the immeasurable potential of all that was, is, and will be, and my desires are like seeds left in the ground: they wait for the right season and then spontaneously manifest into beautiful flowers and mighty trees, into enchanted gardens and majestic forests.”
From Creative Affluence by Deepak Chopra, M.D.,
Vedic seer’s statement pp. 45
- Free Living Words of Wisdom, Affirmation Inspiration E-zine
- Receive Living Words of Wisdom's free monthly inspiration newsletter designed to inspire you to live your best life now.
- Free Printable Mandala Coloring Pages, Mandala Designs
- Free mandala coloring pages. You have the freedom to put your own personal touch to any of these mandala coloring sheets and make them your own.
- Inspirational Ecards, Inspiring Quotes, Motivational Words
- Browse the beautiful nature images of these <i>inspirational ecards,</i> for sending to loved ones. Send friends and family an inspiring quote, to let them know they are always in your heart and
- Free Printable Yoga Exercises, Yoga at Home
- Through these printable yoga exercises you will discover the freedom and convenience of chair yoga, yoga sun salutation, and more . . .
- Living Words of Wisdom Blog
- Living Words of Wisdom Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the livingwordsofwisdom.com Web site.
- Definition of Spirituality
- The definition of spirituality is that which relates to or affects the human spirit.
- How to Meditate
- Learning how to meditate will help you open the door to your inner sanctuary and achieve peace of mind. It can help you deal with the ebb and flow of life.
- Positive Affirmations
- Positive affirmations put you in a frame of mind that opens you to receive that which you truly desire.
- Keeping a Journal, Benefits of Journaling
- Keeping a journal will take you on a journey of self discovery, exploration, fun, and insight about yourself and the world around you. Journal writing is a great method for working out problems.
- Yoga Benefits
- Yoga benefits every part of your body inside and out, not to mention the calming affect it has on your spirit.
- Chakra Energy
- Chakra energy, with practice you can feel the energy of your own chakra centers.
- Mandala Designs, Tibetan Mandalas
- Discover the many forms of mandala designs in the world around you. Tibetan sand mandala is the most recognized form of mandala.
- Whose Motivational Words Inspired You? Self Help Authors
- Whose motivational words have inspired you? Share the positive words that inspired you!
- Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain
- Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain was one of the first books I read that started me on my quest for self realization. You can be empowered with the ability to change your life through creative v
- Science of Mind Ernest Holmes
- The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes is relatively new to me. I discovered it in 2006 but, it was first published in 1922 and is still in print today. As I read The Science of Mind by Ernest Holmes
- Motivational Words
- Discover the power of <i>Motivational words.</i> They can be any words or phrases that resonate with your life or that help you understand the universal scheme of life in general. We all need such i
- About Me
- So where do I begin to tell you about me? Once upon a time there was a little girl with curly hair and glasses . . .
- A place to share your thoughts, comments, and wisdom.
- Living Words of Wisdom Resources
- From Living Words of Wisdom to you, a list of book resources for your reading pleasure. These books are just a few of many that will help you in healing your body, mind, and spirit.
- Living Words of Wisdom Site Search
- Living Words of Wisdom makes it easy to search this site or the web for whatever you are looking for with an easy access Google search window.
- This sitemap is an easy organized way of taking you directly where you want to go.