Positive Attitude Tips
I have found these positive attitude tips useful in helping me develop a more positive outlook on life.
We all have an internal voice that tends to be judgmental and negative. From childhood we have all been criticized in someway. The criticism was meant to be constructive in most cases but sometimes it came from a place of negative judgment.
This is how you learned to view your life. When you are very young you don�t have the experience and skills to determine that the negativity projected at you is not your fault, it is only coming from someone else�s negative past.
So what you have to do now is learn to gradually turn that conditioned negativity into positive self talk. Positive attitude tips are all about erasing old patterns, replacing them with positive thinking, and letting go of negative view points.
Positive affirmations are a wonderful way to gently and gradually change your mindset. I personally love using this technique. You should use phrases that speak to you, make you feel good, and uplift your spirit. By doing this you are nurturing your inner spirit with positive reinforcement, this in turn brings your true spirit to the surface. Living everyday through an uplifted spirit is also a positive example and benefit to those around you.
Here are a few quotes I found that address the benefits of a positive attitude:
"Your attitudes and the choices you make today will be your life tomorrow, build it wisely." --Author Unknown
"The last of the human freedoms�to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."
--Dr. Viktor E. Frankl
"You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you."
Positive Attitude Tips
1. Start a journal of positive thoughts, events, and what you are grateful for each day.
2. Post positive affirmations and uplifting quotes where you�ll be sure to see them everyday.
3. Remember when faced with an unpleasant situation �this to shall pass.�
4. Show kindness to others through the simple act of smiling. You�ll be surprised at the happy chain reaction it creates.
5. Treat others as you would like to be treated, with love and kindness.
6. Be here and now in every moment. Let go of the past, don�t worry about the future it�s not here yet.
7. Enjoy a walk in nature see and experience the beauty and peace all around you.
8. With every difficult situation recognize it as a learning experience and your chance to grow.
9. Read positive uplifting stories.
10. Most important: remember you and you alone have the choice to dwell on either the negative or positive side of things.
I leave you with this last thought to always remember you have as your birthright the power of choice, choose wisely. A positive attitude will take you far and help you live your best life now.
Return to Positive Affirmations from Positive Attitude Tips
Living Words of Wisdom. com